Disclaimer.

ALL TRACKS POSTED ARE FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE, SUPPORT THE ARTISTS AND DELETE THE FILES AFTER 24 HOURS AND BUY THEIR TRACKS ON BEATPORT!

email me at theigoraraujo@gmail.com

Monday, March 9, 2009

THEY HAVE ARRIVED!!!!!!!!



OMFG today is the happiest day so far until, well you know. They came to me this afternoon and I'm super happy and in a good mood now (not saying I wasnt before.... this doesn't matter). So celebrating that I got my tix on me now, here is a big post for you guys. Hopefully your tickets arrive soon if they havent arrived yet (that is if you did buy them, if you didnt FOR SHAME, buy them right now at www.ultramusicfestival.com)

Yves Murasca - All About House Music (Milk Sugar Global Mix) <--- Groovy house baby

Carl Cox vs Yousef - I Want You (Deadmau5 Remix) <---- Nice Progressive mix of some of the Dj's that will be at Ultra.

Umek - Pulling The Trigger (Original Mix) <--- Trippy as fuh

Swanky Tunes - Zodiac (Leventina Remix) <----- BOMB

Soul Avengerz - Someday (Soul Avengerz Original Mix) <----- Another groovy BOMB

Soul Central - Need You Now (Sergio Flores Remix) <------ Good ole fashion TRUE HOUSE!!!

Philip Jensen - Dubai (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike remix) <----- Progressive BOMB

Deniz Koyu - Feel This (Instrumental Mix) <---- Just sounds Great

ENJOY!!! And see you at ULTRA!!!
-Dj Guaro

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on teh tix man
Have fun @ Ultra