Disclaimer.

ALL TRACKS POSTED ARE FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE, SUPPORT THE ARTISTS AND DELETE THE FILES AFTER 24 HOURS AND BUY THEIR TRACKS ON BEATPORT!

email me at theigoraraujo@gmail.com

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Goodbye WMC!!!



w.m.c one two three
its okaaay youll have a nice day
then well all play , nahh u dont have to pay
so heres my blog im gunna dip and play some sonic the hedge hog
on my wii it wasnt free
anyways heres some tommy .... BEEEEEE

lol Something to cheer you up. I know yall must be a little sad cuz WMC is over, but we enjoyed great performances by Swedish House Mafia, Louie Vega, Tommy Bones, Deadmau5, Bloody Beetroots, Eric Morillo and much more, but like the rap said (by my lovely girl ash bash) here is the mixset the our new friend Dj Tommy "the guru" Bones.

Tommy Bones WMC 09 Mix

Hope yall like that true deep house. And until next year, we say goodbye to another great WMC!!!
Enjoy
PEACE & LOVE
-Dj Guaro

0 comments: