Disclaimer.

ALL TRACKS POSTED ARE FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE, SUPPORT THE ARTISTS AND DELETE THE FILES AFTER 24 HOURS AND BUY THEIR TRACKS ON BEATPORT!

email me at theigoraraujo@gmail.com

Friday, March 13, 2009

Why Cant I Sleep???



So I've been up since fuck 1 30 and cant go to sleep. So I wanted to share some tunes that will keep u up all night with all the other insomniacs out there. i mean what's better for keeping me from losing my mind than making a post for all you fine people? lol Here we go.

Giorgio Giordano - Amazzonia (David Tort Remix) <--- Another David Tort BOMB!!!

Dario Nunez - Come With Me (Original Mix) <----- Melodic Bomb

Jason Herd Feat. Roland Clark - I Feel Good (Piano Mix) <---- BEST SONG EVER!!! SOME GREAT DEEP HOUSE

Mowgli - Pa Po Pon (Robbie Rivera Nasty Juicy Mix)

Mowgli - Pa Po Pon (Chris Kaeser Mix)

L.B.One feat Donovan Blackwood - Esperanza (Teo Moss Remix)

Man after doin this crap its 4:45 AM and still up ugh........
Enjoy you insomniacs and GET SOME SLEEP!!!
-Dj Guaro

0 comments: