Disclaimer.

ALL TRACKS POSTED ARE FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE, SUPPORT THE ARTISTS AND DELETE THE FILES AFTER 24 HOURS AND BUY THEIR TRACKS ON BEATPORT!

email me at theigoraraujo@gmail.com

Thursday, June 25, 2009

CHERRY POPPING




WOOD YOU believe I have finally joined a blog.. Since music has dominated the past few months of my life, I decided to join my friends Miojo n Guaro on this awesome blog. I'll be helping them upload the craziest and hottest house music on the web. I'll leave the formal introduction for a later post, but for now here's a little taste of what's to come and the reason why we all blog! MUSICA..



Victor Magan - Bacardu & This is not miami (remix)       <---- not new, but still great


Tom Sawyer- South American (remix)          <---- remix you all have been asking for


RIP king of pop.. MJ will never be forgotten







Live 
Laugh
Love

-Junior




2 comments:

Guaro (LOOP) said...

Gangsta!! Welcome dude

BHAF said...

SOOP WOOP

starting off strong