Disclaimer.

ALL TRACKS POSTED ARE FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE, SUPPORT THE ARTISTS AND DELETE THE FILES AFTER 24 HOURS AND BUY THEIR TRACKS ON BEATPORT!

email me at theigoraraujo@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Atomic!!!



MAAAAAAAAAN what a day!!! Sorry for not posting alot lately but thats soon about to change. Today i finalized my lease to move into my new apartment. Well at least maybe after I get internet at the apartment LOL. We will cross that bridge when we get there. New life here I come. Moving on. I'm celebrating the release of the awesome sequel Transformers 2. Just like my future wife Megan Fox these tunes are RED HOT BOMBS!!!! And I also got a big announcement.

Steve Angello & AN21 - Flonko (Version 1)
<----- Finally!!!

Olav Basoski & Erick E - Don't Turn Your Back (Gregor Salto Remix) <---- BOOOOOOOOMB!!!

Tom Novy & Jerry Ropero feat. Abigail Bailey - Touch Me (Original Mix)

Alex Gaudino & Steve Edwards - Take Me Down (Alex Gaudino Original Mix)

Well the big announcement is that soon we will have a new member on the blog. That's all i'm going to say. Just some suspense. But I will leave you with this though. His first bootleg. Enjoy it and it's a little taste of what's to come.

Nari & Milani vs Deepa Groove - Gnor vs Brisha (Junior's Bootleg) <---- Pretty damn good.

Well I gotta go Dj at the club. See ya later.
Peace & Love
-Dj Guaro

0 comments: