Disclaimer.

ALL TRACKS POSTED ARE FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE, SUPPORT THE ARTISTS AND DELETE THE FILES AFTER 24 HOURS AND BUY THEIR TRACKS ON BEATPORT!

email me at theigoraraujo@gmail.com

Friday, July 3, 2009

Art In Paradise Vol. 5



It's the return of Art In Paradise and its better than ever. Sorry i havent posted anything lately but i just been busy moving in my stuff into my new apartment, getting settled in, and well waiting to get DSL. So I'm here at Starbucks posting for all you guys. But once I get internet which should be by next week, I PROMISE I will post everyday. So here is the re birth of Art In Paradise. Enjoy

Art In Paradise Vol. 5

Tracklist:
Popof - Alcoolic

George Morel & SPJ - Let's Take Drugs (Christia Falero Remix)

Joeysuki & Apster - Woko Woko (Original Mix)

Steve Angello & AN21 - Flonko Version 1

Jose Delgado - Esa Batucada (Original Mix)

Ilario Alicante - Vacaciones En Chile

Cidinho & Doca - Rap Das Armas (D.O.N.S. Remix)

Afrojack - Polkadots (Original Mix)

Laidback Luke & Roman Salzger - Generation Noise (Afrojack Remix)

Alex Young - Minimofongo (Original Mix)

Dario Nunez - Back One (Original Mix)

Olav Basoski & Erick E - Don't Turn Your Back (Gregor Salto Remix)

Chocolate Puma - I Wanna Be U (Ben Preston Mix)

Nightcrawlers - Push The Feeling On (Abel Ramos Mix)

Albin Myers - Archipelago (Original Mix)

Daft Punk - Technologic

PEACE & LOVE
-Dj Guaro

1 comments:

Unknown said...

DAMN. nice setlist with mad transitions!