Disclaimer.

ALL TRACKS POSTED ARE FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE, SUPPORT THE ARTISTS AND DELETE THE FILES AFTER 24 HOURS AND BUY THEIR TRACKS ON BEATPORT!

email me at theigoraraujo@gmail.com

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Taking Names!!!



Well I havent done it in a while but here it is again. Feature artist of the week. You really might not know who this artist is from just looking at the picture. But you'll be surprised by who it is. Now I dont want you to think i'm arrogant or whatever, but the FEATURE ARTIST OF THE WEEK IS -drum roll- ......... Dj Guaro. LOL yea me. I kinda wanted to share some of my bootlegs to the world and let you amazing viewers to know a little more about one of the guys that brings you GREAT HOUSE regularly (i kno not recently... dont remind me).

The funny thing is alot of my friends dont even know my name, they just call me guaro. LOL So lets start off with that. My name is Sebastian Parra and i was born in the kick ass city of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Me being of Colombian background music is a way of life. My career as a Dj all started with a mix cd. One day i just sat down and picked out some songs just for myself, then at a new years party I played it and everyone fell in love with it and wanted more. After making everyone dance and have fun it inspired me to make and play music for everyone to enjoy. With help from my uncle Dj Alex (Number 1 Dj in Illinois btw) I started mixing at parties and formal gatherings. After hearing some music from famous Colombian Dj's like Eric Morillo, and Mario Ochoa, as well as Robbie Rivera I FELL IN LOVE WITH HOUSE. And it all went from there.

So now you a little more about me and now its time for what you've all been waiting for. THE MASSIVELY KICK ASS BOOTLEGS MADE BY THE ONE AND ONLY DJ GUARO!!!

Christian Falero vs Kidz & Palmes - Stuck On Your Looove (Dj Guaro Bootleg) <---- This was my first bootleg, and actually first heard christian falero's track first on M&HM. SOOP WOOP!!!

Now the next three tracks all have Let It Go cuz I was in LOOOOOVE with that track when it came out.
Dirty South vs Chocolate Puma vs Axwell - Let It Go (Guaro Bootleg)

Dirty South vs Eric Morillo - Let It Param (Dj Guaro Bootleg)


Dirty South vs Eric Morillo - Let It Param (Dj Guaro Bootleg V2)


Which version is better? IDK

Now lets get to the good stuff

Deadmau5 vs Daft Punk - Sometimes Things Get Tecnologic (Guaro Bootleg) <---- AMAZING!!!

Ilario Alicante vs Gel Abril - Vacaciones En Yoruba (Dj Guaro Bootleg) <----- Miojo actually inspired me on this one so this song is as much his as it is mine.

Laidback Luke & Steve Angello vs Benny Benassi vs Paul Bingham & Robbie Rivera - Be Vs The Buzz vs Satisfaction (Guaro's Massive Bootleg) <----- THIS ONE IS INSANE!!! This line from one of my favorite movies (Trainspotting) explains it best.

Think of the best orgasm you've ever had multiply it by a thousand and your still no where near it.

Well guys I really hope you like my tracks. PLEASE ENJOY AND COMMENT!!!
PEACE & LOVE
-Dj Guaro

3 comments:

fernando said...

awsome post kara

Unknown said...

yo, kick ass.
you're taking names! you are going far, cara.

Unknown said...

check this out!!! http://www.4clubbers.com.pl/house/321228-5-06-09-christian-falero-vs-kidz-palmes-stuck-your-looove-dj-guaro-bootleg.html

SOOP WOOP!