Disclaimer.

ALL TRACKS POSTED ARE FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE, SUPPORT THE ARTISTS AND DELETE THE FILES AFTER 24 HOURS AND BUY THEIR TRACKS ON BEATPORT!

email me at theigoraraujo@gmail.com

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Quick Post



MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN am I tired. -sigh- Went out partying till mad late with Miojo and friends and im still feelin it. So thats why this one is a lil quickie. Anyways i might not be faster than Mr. Bolt, but I bet your bottom dollar I can post faster lol. So here ya go.

Axwell - I Found U (Abel Ramos Remix) <----- Loves it!!!

Spencer And Hill - Cool (Afrojack Remix) <----- pretty g track

Albin Myers & Sandro Monte feat. Abigail Bailey - Somewhere (Original Vocal Mix)

Bonus:
Sorry for whatever happened to the upload of this track but thanks to a concerned blogger they pointed it out to me. Thank You!!! This one is for you.

Oliver Twizt - Another Step (Original Mix)

PEACE & LOVE
-Dj Guaro

0 comments: