Disclaimer.

ALL TRACKS POSTED ARE FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE, SUPPORT THE ARTISTS AND DELETE THE FILES AFTER 24 HOURS AND BUY THEIR TRACKS ON BEATPORT!

email me at theigoraraujo@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

a few changes.. i'm about to be an asshole (with a good point)

hey everyone, here's something new..

i'm a nice guy and who knows me agrees.

however, there are things that can get on my nerve. like:

- chewing gum with your mouth open

-talking during a movie (extra hate if you do it on a movie theatre)

-insulting women (generally speaking)

-people who are religious to a point where it's ridiculous (you've come across one or two, i'm sure)

my newest addition to my pet peeve being: -PEOPLE THAT COME TO THIS BLOG LIKE FUCKING LEECHES. meaning that you come here, look around, get what you want and leave.

don't get me wrong here, i know that that's the point of uploading hundreds of songs so people like you that loves house music can come here and check it out. but the line is crossed when that's ALL YOU DO!

i mean, is it really that fucking hard to give some feedback? like, i don't know, tell me if you like a song or if i made a mistake, or even if you have a request. if there is anything that i could change about the blog. WHATEVER!! just comment a little...

i think it's really fucked up. it feels like i'm talking to myself here (well, me and Daniel). i mean, that's the point of Blogger, rite? I talk, YOU respond.

Every blogger is being affected by this. HouseMusic4Life, Face the Musik, House-Musique, BeatJunkies, Digital Eargasm... the list goes on.. Many blogs are going private and i agree with them.

Come on, this is a community. We are supposed to help each other out, debate, COMMUNICATE!

Also, VERY IMPORTANT (!!!!!), i'm changing from zippyshare to 4shared. mainly because the files i upload are being deleted "mysteriously". so half of the tunes i've uploaded to this blog have disappeared. the reason i chose 4shared and not zshare (what i used to use) or speedyshare it's because their server is really organized, the uploading process is really fast and easy, people can leave COMMENTS and we can still PREVIEW the song!! gangsta..

so yeah, i hope i wasn't too harsh.

Still..

One Love.

5 comments:

PNo said...

Hey man,

Just wanted to stop by and say that I used to be one of those leeches. Loved checking your site and finding great music, but never really stopped to think about the importance of commenting. In my apologies, from now on I will make sure I leave you feedback on the blog. As of right now, I think you're doing a great job. I appreciate the good tunes and I hope you keep it up. Thanks man, keep the beats pumping.

Y2J said...

ahhh you said everything i was thinking but didn't want to say, well said my friend and now i hope all of the people out there start to get the message and put back in what they take out!

it's all about the music!

Nstig8r1123 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nstig8r1123 said...

LOL... dang, you crack me up man! I'm a 'closet' blogger ... sorry :( haaaa I'm a voyeur blogger. However you've captured my attention with the challenge to reply... hence, my comments. I enjoyed your rant and concur. This world has become 'disposable' and it's time to rethink - reuse. Slavish behaviours and lack of honour bequeath our next generation with little to strive for. Please continue to voice, and I will continue to slyly observe and comment when the nerve strikes me :) Take care and thank you! I appreciate your public service. B

Unknown said...

thank you for your support, guys.

ur comments showed me that that are people out there who understands me a bit and consider what i do here.

well, i guess my rant worked!