Disclaimer.

ALL TRACKS POSTED ARE FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE, SUPPORT THE ARTISTS AND DELETE THE FILES AFTER 24 HOURS AND BUY THEIR TRACKS ON BEATPORT!

email me at theigoraraujo@gmail.com

Friday, August 15, 2008

best of non-commercial.

Damn, i love Miami..

hey, my fellow leech-friends (alrite, i will stop).

i'm back from my soul-searching therapy and my doctor told me to go with rapidspread instead of 4shared.

nahh, that was stupid..

let me rephrase it: fuck you, 4shared. your uploading system is messed up. the uploader software is buggy as hell and i just uploaded a shitload of tunes so that when it finished (which took a whole century to do) they suddenly disappeared.

i took some of my time to do a bit of research and, for now, i'm gonna be using rapidspread.
so technically i'm still using zippyshare. so, whatever.

here are some excellent non-commercial tracks that might be played during this summer's afterhours:


Format B - 2quite <- sick bass!! sick beats!! What a dark minimal is all about.

Energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar (Bruckmann 2008 Remix) <- in my opinion, best remix so far of cafe del mar!! the melody is just perfect for its beats.

Dj Allexinno - Sunrise 5 AM (Emil Lassaria Remix) <-MAJOR BOMB! great for afterhours.

Franko Moiraghi feat. Amnesia - (Touch Me Baby) Feel My Body (2008 Nari And Milani Remix) <-make sure you download anything with "nari & milani" at the end. they were able to make a already great track a must have in every progressive house collection.


BONUS: Grooveyard - Mary Go Wild (Laidback Luke Remix) <-sick! bouncy and energetic, i love this.

more new shit coming later on today so stick around.

feedback?
One Love.

2 comments:

Nstig8r1123 said...

Never been to Miami, however its on a list :) right next to the steak, beer, and shampoo! Haa I believe the experience of the different genres would inspire me to go. Perhaps one blustery, wintry day, I'll say HEY, One Love had a good idea back some time ago and I'll purchase a ticket and check it out. Until then, this dupa is staying put. Thanks for inspiring me to think of a warmer climit! Take care... B

Unknown said...

come! u are gonna love it!
but wait a bit more. come around next spring break. i can even show you around!

i promise you; you are gonna forget you bought a flight back home. hehe..