Disclaimer.

ALL TRACKS POSTED ARE FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE, SUPPORT THE ARTISTS AND DELETE THE FILES AFTER 24 HOURS AND BUY THEIR TRACKS ON BEATPORT!

email me at theigoraraujo@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

M&HM's first original tracks


Hello world! I'm back from the dead! lol but nah seriously I just recently moved and have no internet and been dying to post, but before I do post I have to give yall a lil treat, thats right iC3HOUSE and DJR have produced their first original tracks! Now these are only our first songs so feedback and constructive criticism is appreciated, but if you're going to straight up hate spare your time and just look at the next post.



Memento Mori!

iC3HOUSE!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the drums ib the drop of uno are kinda weird. other than that I can bang it.