Disclaimer.

ALL TRACKS POSTED ARE FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE, SUPPORT THE ARTISTS AND DELETE THE FILES AFTER 24 HOURS AND BUY THEIR TRACKS ON BEATPORT!

email me at theigoraraujo@gmail.com

Monday, February 9, 2009

Art In Paradise Vol. 2



Hey guys long time no post lol. Sorry for the lack of posts on my half its just i've been working a lot during the day and dj'ing during the night so I've trying to recuperate. I also noticed that it's that time of month, no the blog doesn't get a period, its that monthly mixset. So here it is. It's a mix of deep and electro house so ENJOY!!!

Art In Paradise Vol. 2


Track List:
Cunnie Williams - Saturday 2009 (Alex Gaudino & Jason Rooney Mix)

Chocolate Puma - I Wanna Be U (Ben Preston Mix)

Funkagenda - What The Fuck

Elias R - Akuarium

Abel Ramos & Miss Melody - Rotterdam City of Love (Axwell Re-Edit)

Alex Gaudino vs Nari & Milani - I'm A Dj (Jason Rooney Mix)

Kid Cudi - Day N' Nite (D.O.N.S. Remake)

David Guetta - Everytime We Touch (Robbie Rivera Mix)

Steve Angello vs. Antonie Clamaran - Get Down, Gypsy Women (Lui Danzi Remix)

Christian Falero vs. Kidz & Palmez - Stuck On Your Looove (Dj Guaro Mix)

Francesco Diaz and Young Rebels - When I'm Thinking Of You (Original Mix)

Rooster & Peralta - Let's All Party

Laidback Luke & Tom Stephen - Show (Original Mix)

Hope you like it
LOVE & PEACE
Dj Guaro

0 comments: