Disclaimer.

ALL TRACKS POSTED ARE FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE, SUPPORT THE ARTISTS AND DELETE THE FILES AFTER 24 HOURS AND BUY THEIR TRACKS ON BEATPORT!

email me at theigoraraujo@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

HI! My name is... *FIXED!




Greetings M&HMers, Steven O here, the newest member of the M&HM Team. I plan on continuing the M&HM tradition in bringing you nothing but the best in House music. For my first post I give you some fire tracks, some old and some fresh. All Quality.

Tom Sawyer feat. JC & Vulcano - Adicto (Original Mix) - "Addicted" to this track. Tom Sawyer is one of my fave producers, hands down.

Clubzound - Rockstar (Clubz Mix) - Metallica (Yes, the rock group) meets Electro House. BOMB!

Sydney Blu - Senses And The Mind (Original Mix) - Mau5trap Records. Need I say more?

DJ Fist - Lemme See You Work (Milton Channels Remix) - "Now let me see you work" Channels whips up a remix that will not disappoint.

Botz & Flydrums - Reise (David Tort Tech Mix 2.7) - Tech House Lovers unite.

BONUS* ATFC feat. Rae - Giv Me Luv (Ocean Trench Instrumental)

... Hope you all enjoy. For the love of House!

Cheers,
Steven O

3 comments:

Unknown said...

tom sawyer is one of my favorites too! that nigga better come here for WMC this year.

Steven O said...

Miojo, Tom Sawyer is gunna be at Space the 25th of March. "World Sounds @ Space"

LEVEL CLUB said...

hello everyone, good that you like my work, i will be there again

tuesday redbar
wednesday nikki beach, discotekka (my label party, south records) and O lounge
thursday studio k
friday hotel clinton and aura
sunday nikki beach and space

see ya there!!!