Disclaimer.

ALL TRACKS POSTED ARE FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE, SUPPORT THE ARTISTS AND DELETE THE FILES AFTER 24 HOURS AND BUY THEIR TRACKS ON BEATPORT!

email me at theigoraraujo@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I, too, wear my sunglasses at night.


Holy shit! i wear my sunglasses at night too!
But why do we? is it to hide our pervert eyes from the eyes of others? is it a fashion statement?
I mean, i can barely see the streets if i'm driving at night wearing sunglasses. Now imagine inside a nightclub! 
I see more people wearing sunglasses at night than in daylight! ARGHH!!!

in honor of those who prefer to avoid socializing by wearing sunglasses inside nightclubs, those bombs are for you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like how the last couple of posts have been tracks played at AMF. nice touch

Anonymous said...

make a friend? lol