Disclaimer.

ALL TRACKS POSTED ARE FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE, SUPPORT THE ARTISTS AND DELETE THE FILES AFTER 24 HOURS AND BUY THEIR TRACKS ON BEATPORT!

email me at theigoraraujo@gmail.com

Friday, November 7, 2008

SUPER REQUEST!!!


hi my house music heads,


today i ask for help.

i heard this track on the radio the other day. Cato K was playing it on the Y100.7 "Sex Afterhours" and it REALLY caught my attention. i was in a middle of a good conversation when it started playing, i had to tell my friend to hold on a second so i could turn the volume up on my car and record this track on my cellphone.

now i'm here asking IF ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW THIS TRACK, please let me know ASAP!

 

155am110108rec.mp3 -


157am110108rec.mp3 -


156am110108rec.mp3 -

You might need to turn the volume up a bit, yeah.

i expect some feedback!
One Love.

P.S: YES WE CAN! ;)

2 comments:

My-Infatuation said...

Tuuuuuune!
Princess Superstar - Licky (Herve Goes Low Remix)
Enjoy mate

Unknown said...

oh man, i swear it doesnt not sound the same..

thank you anyways!