Disclaimer.

ALL TRACKS POSTED ARE FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE, SUPPORT THE ARTISTS AND DELETE THE FILES AFTER 24 HOURS AND BUY THEIR TRACKS ON BEATPORT!

email me at theigoraraujo@gmail.com

Saturday, October 4, 2008

my BOMBS for September (part 1)


enjoying the new visual, eh?

i suck at photoshop so all the credit for the new logo goes to Lucas Faulhaber lukaka15@msn.com.

i've saved the best for last. this post is really important for me mainly because my hands been itching to post them earlier. I'm glad i waited 'til now and made a little collection with the tunes that REALLY caught my attention this past month.

As i have said many times; If i had the power i would seriously create a new sub-genre with the name of Afterhours. And if you ask me why just listen to one of these tracks (start with ATFC's Praise to the JB's in case you don't have it yet). This shit here is not your typical house music.





Robbie Rivera - Star Quality feat Lizzie Curious (Wally Lopez Factomania Mix) <-just released Star Quality remixed! very juicy a la Juicy Music.

happy weekend,
One Love!

0 comments: