Disclaimer.

ALL TRACKS POSTED ARE FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE, SUPPORT THE ARTISTS AND DELETE THE FILES AFTER 24 HOURS AND BUY THEIR TRACKS ON BEATPORT!

email me at theigoraraujo@gmail.com

Friday, September 26, 2008

CLOCKWORK "MADNESS" ORANGE


ClockWork Orange

Director: Stanley Kubrick
Release Date: February 2, 1972
First off, (sighs!)Its been a long week.. I had Tests in each one of my classes and after the tests there was a habitual “steam blow OFF”, to relax the body and soul! Its Friday and I’m about to jump on a bus. I will be traveling from the capital Belo Horizonte, 200 kilometers north west, to Curvelo, Minas Gerais. This weekend is special. Its my b-day and I’m nowhere near my friends that were by my side the past 2 years. Life spins us around like we’re a kid’s toy… just pull and let go! I’ve moved half way across the world for some life that seems to suck away at me every year that goes by. That just leaves me reminiscing. The human being is a being always in desire.
Hears what im dropping this time. CLOCKWORK ORANGE, Tagline: “Being the adventures of a young man ... who couldn't resist pretty girls ... or a bit of the old ultra-violence ... went to jail, was re-conditioned ... and came out a different young man ... or was he ?” (imdb.com)
This 1970’s film has the spirit of the revolutionary 60’s-70’s and is sure to picture some impressing art and fisical beauty. Props out to the director, Stanley Kubrick, which might have been the guy to choose the female participating actors... featured mostly well, undressed, might I add. As soon as you lay your hands on this classic, you are sure to be amazed by one man’s story, Alex Delarge.
The scene I’ve chosen pictures Alex & his gang during one of his many break-ins! Enjoy



Interesting Fact: 'Anthony Burgess' originally sold the movie to Mick Jagger for $500 when he needed quick cash. Jagger intended to make it with The Rolling Stones as the droogs.


Lizard King

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how unimaginative

Unknown said...

hater.