Disclaimer.

ALL TRACKS POSTED ARE FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE, SUPPORT THE ARTISTS AND DELETE THE FILES AFTER 24 HOURS AND BUY THEIR TRACKS ON BEATPORT!

email me at theigoraraujo@gmail.com

Friday, May 30, 2008

Fresh meat hunt

SEXY BUTCHER

here we are with the 2nd post. I wanna share u one of my favourite track
yesyes.. this is SEXY BUTCHER. i cant stop listening to it, btw u may feel it a bit boring but listen to it 2-3 times and u'll luv it!
Thomas Gold - Sexy Butcher (Original Mix)

Ofc I give u some more great tunes:P
The unbeatable vocal and the woody clatters make me crazy all the time when i listen to Mobin Master here's a wooooot track from him
Mobin Master - Stand Up (Original Mix)

this is just a great song Mike Polo - I Luv U Baby (Dub Deluxe Remix)

and here we are... i thought im bored with this track but now i found a new remix and ah its not the same Speed Up that we listened to for a year! Believe me!
Funkerman - Speed Up (Gold Ryan & Tapesh 2008 Vocal Mix)

and at least but not last, i know its an old track but the remixer is from hungary and just give it a try and listen it :o)Sarah Mcleod - He doesnt love you Tommyboy new vol.2 remix!
Sarah Mcleod - He Doesn't Love You (Tommyboy 2.0 Remix) ---> i fixed the link!!!!!!!!!!

enjoy, Daniel

0 comments: